- As a responsible specialist cleaner, we would like to bring the following to your attention.
- Curtains, pelmets and blinds may sometimes have inherent defects that are not always apparent before cleaning.
- In addition to the effects of normal wear, some may also have weak areas caused by sunlight damage or exposure to moisture – In particular on the linings.
- This can sometimes cause the materials to tear during the cleaning process or become tender, stiff or brittle following cleaning.
- Blackout / rubber linings may become damaged in cleaning or lose shape / texture.
Some stubborn stains may not be completely removable.
- Colour uniformity cannot always be guaranteed with some fabrics.
- Despite our best efforts some curtains, pelmets and blinds may be subject to loss of shape and / or shrinkage following cleaning.
- As a specialist cleaner, we have a number of processes available to reduce all of the above risks, but there are still some occasions where the above cannot be avoided.